Monday, April 2, 2018

Sunshine and Rainbows with Orange Gearle

Hi friends! Orange Gearle here with my first layout as a Cut Shoppe Design Team member! I am so excited to be here!  This is what I came up with this week.


I started with the Dainty Doily cut file. From the first time I looked at the file -- I saw rainbows! So, I set my Silhouette Cameo up to cut the holes in my card stock so I could stitch this design using rainbow colors.


Here are a couple of close-ups.




I also used the Happy Clouds cut file to add a few clouds around my photo. I backed the clouds with some Dear Lizzy papers from the Stay Colorful 6x6 paper pad.


Finally, I added my title and a few pieces of flair from the {a flair for buttons} etsy store.  I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon! XO o.g.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the Silhouette process to change a cut-file for stitching. That's so awesome. Your layout is definitely a labour of love! Bravo for your dedication and doing all that stitching AND changing colours so often. I'm WOW'd ! It's jaw dropping gorgeous ! Cheers! @kellymadeit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything Kelly said- your tutorial is great and the layout rainbow stitching is just amazing

    ReplyDelete